Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Busy

Yeah, I have been really busy at work. Many deadlines to finish. Now, I am a bit relaxed. It's almost a month since I posted any new blogs!!

Many things have happened in the last few weeks. My weekend has got changed - it's now Friday & Saturday off, with Sunday - Thursday full working days. First time I am getting two days weekend. And boy, am I glad!! Best thing is that Deep and Niyati are also off those days. Life is good!! Weekend usually go in outings or parties.

Another good news - Our friends Manoj and Anju had a baby boy on 15th sept.,2007 at 4.20 am. Baby's name is Kevin. He is really cute. Both mother and son are in good health. Congratulations!!

Ramadan started last Thursday. So now for 1 month my office timings are 9.00am - 2.00 pm. DH also reaches back home by 3.00pm.
RAMADAN KAREEM!!

Another wave of sickness in Kuwait. As the climate is changing, people are getting sick, lol!! DH is sick. He didn't go to work yday. First time he is taking a day off due to his sickness. Today, he is better. N also has cold symptoms. Just praying it doesn't get serious.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ramadan Kareem to you too :)

Hamza said...

yea I am starting to feel that too.

After a work-free summer, I am overloaded with work. The finance dept are begging me to collect my salary for this month. I have no time for it :S

eshda3wa said...

god i HATE sick season!!
cngrats to ur friends on her new baby!

Reem said...

ramadan kareem dear!!
hope u r all ok :*

KJ said...

Ramadan Mubarak :)

Sick season isn't here yet, LoL. Once Kuwait is done with it, it passes on to UAE

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have two days weekend ..one of my friend had his half day cancelled and is working 6 days a week now ..

Shalini said...

Congrats on the 2 day weekend!