Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shocking news!!

Eid weekend got a very shocking news!! One of our friends in Kuwait suffered a heart attack. He is 35 only. Can you believe....heart attack at 35!! We were just stunned. I still can't believe it. By God's grace he is recovering. He is currently kept under observation in hospital for few days. After coming back home, he has to take complete bed rest. He has 2 kids aged 6 & 1.

I have heard many instances of heart attacks at young ages. But we don't get to know the seriousness unless we go thru it. I am just praying that everything goes well with him!!

Niyati is suffering from cold and cough. She has throat infection also. We are giving her antibiotics. How much ever I try to avoid antibiotics, it doesn't work. The dose is about to finish, but the cough is not going away. It's worse during night, lol!! This is a regular story during every climate change. Yeah, the temperatures have dropped in Kuwait. Mornings and evenings are considerable cooler. Speaking of which, I have to buy her winter uniform.

Currently I am reading
1. Five Point Someone - Chetan Bhagat
2. One night at the call centre - Chetan Bhagat
3. Whiteout - Ken Follett
4. The Ghost - Danielle Steel

10 comments:

Panda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panda said...

Sorry to hear that ;:-(

Anonymous said...

How sad.. Hope your friend gets well soon!
Poor Niyati! During this time in Kuwait, many kids and adults alike are sick. Happens during climate change. For cough try givng her ginger juice mixed with honey. It's soothing for the throat. Hugs to Niyati!!

Anonymous said...

I am Sorry to hear that :( Hope he is better now...

eshda3wa said...

hope he has a full recovery!
he will be in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Well wishes ! hope he recovers soon!

take care of N .. this year i feel the weather is more than abnormal !

Shalini said...

Oh no! Is this the same guy you had said earlier had cholesterol issues? Gosh. It is awful young for a heart attack!

Reem said...

ohh i'm so sorry! i wish him smooth recovery..

yeah i think im catching a cold too :s

u r reading lots of books!! wooow u should be proud! i've been stuck with this book for ages i dnt know when im going to finish it ;p

good luck dear! n hope N gets well soon :*

KJ said...

With today's pace in life, stress and work and fast food and grease, I am not surprised he had a heart attack. I truly hope he gets better soon.

Sickness is in the air these days... my sister has been sick for weeks (cough) and it isn't going at all... and it is worse at night! Strange

Erin (moviemuse) said...

I hope he recovers well. My grandfather had a heart attack at age 31. That's my age! Of course, that was back in the 1960s, when smoking 3 packs a day was normal (shudder). I hope Niyati is feeling better soon! My son is finally starting to get over his illness; we also had to resort to antibiotics, but he'd been trying to fight it for over a week and was only getting worse, so it was time.