Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Vacation Time!!

Boom Boom...It's vacation time for me. I am going to India today, and I will be there for the next 42 days or so.


I have not been regular with blogging for many days. My boss had left for vacation, and there were extra responsibilities at work. And shopping in the evenings, and on top of it all I was sick. I just finished 2 doses of antibiotics. And still I am not completely back on track. I could not even take a day off from work. LOL!!
Even today I am at office, when I have to travel in the evening. I am going to enjoy every moment of my well deserved vacation. Anything to escape from the heat here in Kuwait.
I will try to keep blogging from there, but if I can't then I will resume after coming back!!

Bye Bye!!

7 comments:

KJ said...

Enjoy your holiday :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sene ! take care in the rains and enjoy your vacation ... see ya soon ! keep blogging !

eshda3wa said...

bon voyage babe!

Shalini said...

Wow!! Have fun! When will u be in Delhi?

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation! :)

Reem said...

have fun there sweety!!
Bon voyage!!
:**

Missy said...

enjoy ur holiday :)
Namaste! lol