Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dust, dust and more dust

Yeah, this has been the climate of Kuwait for more than 4 days now. And really it's getting too much. Started last Wednesday. Never have I seen such bad weather in this country in the last 6&1/2 yrs. Dust, dust and dust. Today morning was the first clear day I had seen in days. And boy was I happy!! And as I am posting this, I think it's getting dusty again.lol!! Mars would feel better than Kuwait....

And before I forget, have to take Niyati for her vaccination shot. It was supposed to be yesterday, but I forgot. LOL!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's been quite dusty for the past few days. The worst part is cleaning.

Unknown said...

wonder where the dust as gone .... roof tops i guess !! still need rain to wash it out ... good luck with the needle !!

KJ said...

Close the windows and bring in your masks

Hamza said...

hot & dusty weather is not fun at all.

time to organize some indoor activities.

Grey said...

I think the real dust storm passed over the sea , what we saw was just the small chunk of it, still it lasted for almost four days ~

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

I slept the toilet was clean ..I woke up and the toilet basin shelfe was full of dust :| the ventilator was kept open ..the toilet looked haunted :-S