Sunday, May 27, 2007

Celebrations

Today is the marriage of one of my closest cousins in Delhi, India. All my family and relatives from India and world wide are gathered there, except me. Many of them have been able to go for the wedding. Everybody is having a very wonderful time, and I am missing it a lot. I will meet the newly weds in July, when I will go to India.

Wishing a very happy married life to Soji & Sudheer!!





Also, today is my niece's 11th birthday.
Wishing Aishwarya a very happy birthday!!

Guess, it's a celebrations day altogether...

5 comments:

Grey said...

Many Congratulations to all of them and also to you ! i hope you enjoyed your anniv partay !

Unknown said...

Congrats to them all :)

Reem said...

wooow!! i wish them all a happy life!!
i hope u get to them soon... i know how u feeling.. sure they miss u too..
:**

eshda3wa said...

congrats to the newly weds
i know how it feels to miss special occasions

but hopefully ull more than make up for it later

Shalini said...

Congratulations to Soji!!!! WOW! My best wishes to the newly weds. And Sudheer sounds like a N.I.name ;) Are they getting married in Delhi?

I'm sorry u're missing the celebrations, but hey, u can have another party when u get there! Congrats to you all as well.