Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just busy

No blogging. Cause, I have been quite busy at work for the last few days. This will continue for atleast 2 weeks more.

Know what, I met a fellow blogger, Adrian & Sari at my daughter's new school. It seems their daughter is studying in the same school. He had posted few snaps of his wife & daughter on his site. I recognised his daughter from those pics. I went forward and introduced myself. We didn't talk much, as both of us were busy. I am glad that I can atleast recognise 1 fellow blogger now, lol!!

N has joined her new school from this week. And she is quite happy. Why?? Cause her teacher said that she is beautiful. Vanity!! Always a girls companion..... Btw she is getting used to the school, and is also making new friends. She herself is saying that her new school is better than the old one. I am glad..

11 comments:

Grey said...

Nice to have you back...It's fun to read 'about you ' where not much 'cut and paste' [articles ] is involved ...

Shalini said...

Isn't it really nice to meet online people in real life?? I have met a couple of stitchers whom I have been interacting with on the boards for years!

And N is on the right path ;)

Reema said...

helloo Sene,

i wish u and ur daughter all the best.

peace

eshda3wa said...

im glad ur daughter likes her school
it makes such a huge difference
goodluck!

Sene said...

Wolf: Thx. But, those articles were good ones..

Shalu: Yeah, it's good to meet online people in real life. I really hope that she is in the right path..

Reem: Thanks a lot!!

Eshda: Yep, really big difference where she is concerned. Aa long as she is happy, I am happy. Thx.

Grey said...

Sene , i apologise.. i didn't mean that the articles weren't good ! they are!! and sometimes very informative..... i must be having a bad day to say what i said.. be yourself...

Sene said...

Wolf: No need to apologise. It's OK. I appreciate healthy criticism. I am not gonna going to change. You sure will be getting many more articles from me..

Grey said...

Thanks Sene.. look forward to it.. :}

Reem said...

ohhh cute!! i am glad she's adjusting well in her new school! and yeah Vanity heheheh ;p

good luck with ur job dear :*

Mirror Polisher said...

My friend's son loved his teacher cox "she smells nice". LOL Wish you daughter all the best

Hamza said...

I wonder how it feels to meet a fellow blogger.

its amazing how small words like "beautiful" can put joy into a girl's heart that's full of innocence and purity :)