Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm back. I'm back!!

I am back...Meaning I am back to blogging. I was very much in Kuwait only. But, I was very very busy. So all u guys and gals, I am here.
So, what did I do last 2 weeks - I was very very busy at work. Coming to work early, going back late. Yeah, that was what I was doing, LOL!! And, basically ignoring everyone. Even my daughter was fed up with me - Sigh!!. Now I am back to normal.
Weekends - There was no work, but there were parties. Yeah, April is a month when there are many anniversaries, and kids birthday parties. So, it's like attending parties on both Thursdays & Fridays, LOL!! Along with all the eating, no time to exercise.( And that is the saddest part). Weekdays at work I may not even get time to eat...Weekends gorging on food. So bad!!
Still 2 more parties this weekend....Fed up of parties now...I need a break!!

AM I MAKING SENSE IN ALL THIS!! I REALLY DO NOT KNOW!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe welcome back ;) sounds like some interesting life u got ;x

Elijah said...

Who cares if u make sense or not, your blog, your rules :)

Welcome back!! and I wouldn't call kid's birthday parties 'parties' haha

Reem said...

welcome back!! welcome back!!
i dont like gatherings n parties much :(
hang on there ;p

Grey said...

Good to have you back ! Take care of those calories dear!

KJ said...

I HATE parties..




*cries at disturbed childhood*

Anonymous said...

Missed you and missed you.

Welcome Back.

Shalini said...

Yay! You're back!

I LOVE parties. But there is such a thing as too many LOL! I know what you mean about the food and no exercise! That's me. Slacker.

eshda3wa said...

its good to have u back!!

Missy said...

I only like parties when im in the moood .. otherwise, i'd just ignore and find a good excuse for not going lol :P

Hamza said...

looks like you've been having too much choclate in these parties. You loook so hyper :D

lol

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Wow, you have been busy! Welcome back! Hope things calm down for you soon.