Monday, April 30, 2007

Enjoying..

Yeah, I am enjoying myself a lot last few days. Weekend was very good. The climate was good. Not too hot, and breezy in the evenings. We went to Kuwait Magic ( an amusement park) on Friday. WE were a group of about 13 adults and 10 kids ( from 8 mths old to 8 yrs). Needless to say, N enjoyed herself a lot. She is quite an adventurous kid. She sat on almost all the rides. Even on the Roller Coaster. Even though the Roller Coaster there is small, but kids below 7 yrs are not allowed. But, she wanted to sit on it and she did ( she is only 4 & 1/2)!! Really a fearless kid!! At the end she came out crying. Why?? Cause she banged her head, and not because she was afraid, lol!! All the adults too enjoyed themselves.

My exercise regimen nowadays is playing badminton with DH and other friends for about 45 mins and then brisk walking for another half hour. Now I have to start doing some aerobics 2 - 3 times a week. While we play badminton, N does cycling. Last few days climate has been good. And as I am posting this, it is dusty outside....It seems walking and badminton for today is not going to happen, lol!! So, I guess I will go grocery shopping (something which was getting delayed).

10 comments:

KJ said...

Sounds like the roller coaster was fun! I enjoy riding them even to this day and age. They are one of those things you can never get tired from, and the more nauseating the better!

Hamza said...

I don't know many ppl who play badminton but its good to see you are having a blast of time.

Your kid must be very brave to go on a roller coaster at this young age.

:D

eshda3wa said...

sounds like fun!

its good that ur moving around and excersizing

keep it up!

summers heat is here wat r u gna do then?!

Elijah said...

Badminton??? Where??? I love it!

Shalini said...

I love roller coasters. Glad N enjoys it as well.
That's a good plan for getting the exercise. Involves both of you, so even better :) Good luck.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun !
I have to visit it when I visit Kuwait =)

Ms. Sarah said...

Roller Coasters rock my world.. mako a7la min el adrenaline rush :p

Anonymous said...

The weather isn't peachy, but it'll get better. I.e. hotter..

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

kuwait magic, now that's a first it seems like they have opened so many places recently ..

Reem said...

I'm glad u had fun!!
keep working out dear ;)